Assessments and gap analysis provide a point in time snapshot of specific aspects of your organization. They are an excellent tool for use in Software Process Improvement (SPI) initiatives, identifying the current state, ideal state and any deficiencies between the two.
Takashi provides a third-party neutral view of your organization and its issues, bypassing bureaucratic corporate politics. This allows Takashi to make the right recommendations for our customers, rather than forcing the wrong solution.
Recent assessments for our clients include :
- SDLC Best Practices
- Capability Maturity Model (CMM / CMMI)
- Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT)
- Institute of Configuration Management Model (CMII)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF)
- Microsoft Services Framework (MSF)
- Unified Process (RUP/EUP)
- Agile Methodologies (Scrum/XP)
- Project Management Institute (PMI/PMBOK)
- Six Sigma