Data Management :
- The discipline which embraces the verification, coordination, validation, integration, and control of data requirements; planning for the timely and economical acquisition of data; and management of data assets after receipt.
- For organizations that are looking to gather, review and explore information from more than one system/data source, a Data Warehouse is a likely consideration.
- Most Business Intelligence solutions incorporate a data warehouse or data mart for some or all of their information needs. With the growing complexity of enterprises and their technical environments, there is an ever increasing need to centralize information into a single location using common terminology and definitions.
- Once established, the data warehouse enables easy, low-cost access to powerful, highly-valued information in a manner that will keep mission critical systems from grinding to a halt due to end user reporting requests.
- Takashi utilizes a robust and detailed methodology that leverages fundamental architecture principles to deliver nimble and scalable solutions to the customers.
- Takashi based on its multi-technology domain experience in onsite, offsite and offshore development draws a fine balance between onsite and offshore work and bolstered by robust processes and templates, delivers a cost effective solution to customers.
- Takashi offers varied services in the Data Management / Business Intelligence area.
Our Data Warehousing Solutions can :
- Integrate disparate data sources
- Provide a “single version of the truth” for reporting and analysis
- Track historical data for regulatory compliance
- Trend month-over-month or year-over-year data for business analysis
Our service offerings in our Data Warehouse practice include :
- Data Cleansing
- ETL Process Implementation
- Data Modeling
- Database Design and Development
- Data Mart to Data Warehouse Development